Sales consulting must by necessity begin with some degree of analysis. As a business owner or senior manager, you may know your issues and simply need an outside look to help clarify some corrective action steps.
On the other hand, the issues may be more obscure. It that case it is best to start with an in depth interview, followed by a SWOT analysis.
Assistance? Select the associated link for a set of 11 SWOT level questionnaires and one hour of consulting from Gary D. Seale – MBA
- Trucon has innovative Speaking, Training and Consulting Packages available that allow you to receive.
- 1.) Motivational keynotes to your team (Live or Virtual).
- 2.) Essential training for the sales team.
- 3.) Sales Management Consulting for the senior leadership team members.
- Contact Trucon to discuss a customized contract oriented to your specific company needs. GDS@truconbd.com
Common Issues Discovered by Trucon include:
- Sales Team Quality Issues: Selling Skills, Aggressiveness, Time Management, Wrong Market, or Product Focus
- Product Offering Too Diffuse
- Owner Tasked with All the Management and Sales Responsibilities
- No Vision or Mission Statements Guiding the Sales Team
- A Sales and Marketing Disconnection
- Lack of a Viable Digital Marketing Program
- Weak Website
- An Accountability Plan is Not in Place
- Wrong Metrics Driving Sales Team
- Comp Plan Discourages Long-Term Consistent Growth
- No Motivation Plan in Place
- No CRM Utilized
Don’t hesitate to contact Gary Seale for a no charge initial consultation regarding your company’s sales concerns.
Curious about your personality strengths?
Take this free accessment.
Need assistance with analysis tools for your sales team? The Sales Analysis Tool Kit book provides easy to use analysis questionnaires and advice.